
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used this product on a recent beach trip. The label says that it "retains SPF after 40 minutes activity in the water". That is a lie. I applied the sunscreen liberally and even waited 15 minutes before going outside to really let it soak into my skin. I was only in the ocean for about 30 minutes before heading back inside for lunch, but I ended up almost as burn on my face as if I had not worn any sunscreen at all. This product seems to work well for dry activities, but does not seem to be all that water resistant and certainly does not live up to the claim on the label.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Badger Organics Sunscreen Spf 30 2.9 Oz (Pack of 4)
SPF 30 Sunscreen Water resistant All Natural Ingredients, Paraben Free At least 60% USDA Organic ingredients
Click here for more information about Badger Organics Sunscreen Spf 30 2.9 Oz (Pack of 4)

0 comments:
Post a Comment