
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've never been a fan of high-SPF sunblock until this stuff was recommended to me. In my mind, high SPF sunblock usually is oily and sticky, and it takes a lot of effort to put it on.
Banana Boat Sun Wear Daily, however, is totally different. I can honestly say that of all the different types of high-SPF sunblock I've used from spray-on to gels, this one feels the best. It's not oily and it dries very quickly. It's also very sweat-resistant and it offers me very good protection.
I used it at an day-long out-door concert at Golden Gate Park after applying it just once in the morning, and by the end of the day I was just fine!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Sun Wear Daily Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Pack of 2)
With AvoTriplex. Advanced UVA/UVB protection. Ultra sheer, clean feel. Age-defying complex. High UVA/UVB protection. Photostable formula. Ban harmful UV rays with your essential everyday Sun Wear lotion. This ultra sheer sunblock has patented AvoTriplex technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun. The formula contains anti-aging ingredients to help your skin appear more youthful and radiant. Very water resistant. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. Skin Cancer Foundation recommended as an effective UV sunscreen. Made in Canada.

0 comments:
Post a Comment