
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love this sunscreen! I got some from my dermatologist, as I was looking for a high SPF sunscreen especially for my face. I noticed there was a Blue Lizard face lotion as well, but I just used the regular. I love it! I had no problems as far as breakouts. It takes a little bit to rub in because of its high SPF (it's lotiony, just really opaque) but it's worth it, because does the job like no other sunscreen I've tried. And since the effects last longer than the average sunscreen, so you use less. Plus the bottle turns bright blue when the sun's rays are dangerous, which I find pretty cool. I really feel protected with this sunscreen at the beach. I like its light scent. The price is reasonable too!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Regular, SPF 30+, 8.75-Ounce Bottle
Blue Lizard Australian Suncream Regular SPF 30+ is a broad spectrum sun block that is extremely water resistant. Blue Lizard utilizes transparent Zinc Oxide along with chemical blockers to provide broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays.The packaging is unique as it provides a UV indicator for consumers to know when they need to be wearing suncreen.The bottle turns BLUE when exposed to UV rays.

0 comments:
Post a Comment