
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)we love this sunscreen. it goes on a bit white, but not too badly and spreads well (it allows me to see where I applied and missed). It's not runny, more like a soft toothpaste consistency, but that makes it easier for me to control where exactly to put it on the face of a wiggling toddler, and avoid accidentally getting it too near the eyes. If you spread it out the whiteness fades after it's been applied, unless you leave a glob on. If you leave a glob, it will stay that way all day long unless it gets rubbed off. but that tells me how well this stuff stays on the skin and protects you. I tend to put it on relatively thickly, enough to give a skin a slightly whitish sheen, but not white. that whitish sheen does go away. It has no fragrance, which I like.
I put this on my 6yr old son once in a morning for a baseball camp 5+hrs in the California sun (no shade breaks except for lunch) with no reapplication, and did not get a sunburn, except for one spot on around his collar bone that I missed that turned red (he pulled on his t-shirt collar and stretched it out of shape during the day so the spot that should have been covered in clothes got exposed).
It is a physical sunscreen (as opposed to chemical type that is absorbed by your skin) so it is safe to use for young ones. My pale and fair skinned 3yr old wears it and so far, no problems. I've been trying to get my husband to put it on, but he keeps forgetting. At the end of the day, seeing the contrast of a beet-red face of a man and completely unchanged child is striking. So this stuff definitely works. I intend to buy more of this stuff and put it in all our outdoor gear bags and cars so we won't be caught outdoors without it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Johnson & Johnson Baby daily face and body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40, 4-Fluid Ounces Tubes (Pack of 3)
Johnson &Johnson Johnson's Sun Protection Lotion provides protection for the baby's face and body from daily incidental and direct sun exposure. It has a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It contains the no more tears formula that is naturally sourced and is gentle enough for use on baby's face.

0 comments:
Post a Comment