
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I needed a good sunblock for my face year round, and this is not it. Though it smells nice, otherwise it was a disappointment.
I don't have oily skin, its pretty dry in the cheek/forehead area - but I figured oil-free isn't a bad idea and I looked for something that said it wouldn't clog pores. The largest downside to this stuff is: REALLY shiny, greasy(despite saying non-greasy formula on the bottle) and slick and in the summer, it just wasn't comfortable for me. I felt my hair getting caught on my face because it was so greasy when you start to sweat. For sunscreen to be effect you're suppose to use a healthy dollop, but I was only using a tiny 1/2 pea size. Instead of continuing use I handed this off to my boyfriend and purchased a coppertone sunscreen especially used for faces and its much better, though I plan to eventually just get a moisturizer with built in 30 SPF or greater. Look elsewhere if you need this for your face! If it's for the occasional beach visit, its fine and the high 45 SPF is great though you should go even higher.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Won't clog pores Lightweight, non-greasy Sweatproof, waterproof Dermatologist recommended suncare Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 protects and cares for the health of your skin every time you wear it. Protects against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays with advanced, broad-spectrum sunscreens. Cares for your skin with antioxidants to fight damaging free radicals caused by sun exposure.Lightweight, oil-free formula helps block the sun, not your pores. Sweatproof, waterproof formula stays on skin. Fresh citrus scent. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection

0 comments:
Post a Comment