Saturday, May 21, 2011

EltaMD UV Lotion Spf 30 + 8oz. Review

EltaMD UV Lotion Spf 30 + 8oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live in the Carolinas and wanted a moisturizing sunscreen for using all over the body. I have been doing a lot of research to find a highly rated item for a reasonable price, and this sunscreen met my criteria. Unfortunately, I had a skin reaction to it. Anywhere skin touches skin like inside the elbows or behind the knees is causing me to have a reaction...more like a rash...and I have never had a reaction to any major brand sunscreen. I just wish I knew what ingredient was causing the reaction.
Pros: It does feel good and rubs in well, and there is no white residue like some of the other brands. I just wish I could use it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: EltaMD UV Lotion Spf 30 + 8oz.

Provides the ultimate sun protection for the body with EltaMD UV Lotion. Formulated with three different sunscreens, including micronized zinc oxide, this moisturizing formula protects the skin against both UVA and UVB sun rays. Many commercial sunscreens only protect against UVB rays, which are responsible for sunburns, but not UVA rays, which alter the skin's DNA, leading to premature signs of aging and increased risk of skin cancer. Daily use leaves the skin feeling silky smoothed and well protected. Fragrance-free and sensitivity tested formula is ideal for all skin types.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about EltaMD UV Lotion Spf 30 + 8oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment