Sunday, May 22, 2011

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Review

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these and placed them in my purse, the car, my daughter's summer camp backpack. My girls like this sunscreen and don't complain when I apply it, I find it very light and all summer we did not burn while using it. I used the bigger bottle to refill the little bottles.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

With Parsol 1789. Formulated to meet the needs of the world's best athletes. UVA / UVB protection. Oil-free; Alcohol-free. Water and sweat-resistant. PABA-free; Mango Scent. Product of Canada.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment