Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mexitan SPF 8 All Natural Biodegradable Sunscreen-MXSPF8-8oz Review

Mexitan SPF 8 All Natural Biodegradable Sunscreen-MXSPF8-8oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This stuff is not only all natural, but easily the best sunscreen I have ever used. I was mainly looking for a sunscreen without harsh chemicals and containing coconut oil as a moisturizer. Lucky for me this contained both!
I am generally fair skinned but I can use this without any kind of a burning issue as long as I apply it evenly everywhere. That's probably the biggest difficulty in application, if not rubbed in quickly it tends to flake off. Although according to the website this is normal and it does not mean that the lotion is coming off your skin, just excess lotion coming off.
Other than that I am fully satisfied and my arms are super dark, darker than they have ever been, and I like using this stuff as a regular moisturizer. I think my only gripe is that it might be slightly pricey compared to other less natural competitors. Also don't forget to reapply every few hours.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mexitan SPF 8 All Natural Biodegradable Sunscreen-MXSPF8-8oz

Finally a 100% natural sun care product that contains no harsh chemicals.Eco-friendly, biodegradable, SPF 8, all natural, water resistant sunscreen.Mexitan originated as a secret recipe of the natives of Acapulco.Each ingredient serves its own special purpose in nourishing, protecting, and moisturizing the skin.Mexitan contains Green Tea, which numerous studies have revealed helps protect from sunburn and may reduce skin damage from sun radiation. Combined with mineral sunscreen, Mexitan provides safe broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.MEXITAN DOES NOT CONTAIN NANOPARTICLES.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mexitan SPF 8 All Natural Biodegradable Sunscreen-MXSPF8-8oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment