Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80 6 fl oz (177 ml) Review

Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used this sunscreen a few weeks ago in Vegas. It was over 100* everyday, yet I spent a lot of time outdoors walking the Las Vegas Strip or at the pool. The sunscreen does not feel greasy and works for hours on end, while in and out of the pool. I left without a sunburn and with barely any tan lines. I would highly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80 6 fl oz (177 ml)

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. SPF has increased to SPF80Now with Replenishing Antioxidants! This waterproof, high performance sunscreen is non-greasy and absorbs quickly. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. No Slip GripMade in the USA

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80 6 fl oz (177 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment