Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Sunscreen, Spf 40, Gel 4Oz Review

AGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Sunscreen, Spf 40, Gel 4Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the best sunblock I have ever used while engaging in outdoor water activities. It goes on a little greasy, but is quickly absorbed and doesn't leave any kind of tacky or oily film behind. As long as you apply it as directed (20 minutes before entering the water) this stuff protects for hours. I've used it while surfing, body boarding and just hanging out at the beach. I used it in Florida just a couple of weeks ago and was on the beach for over 8 hours. I only had to reapply once. Highly recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Sunscreen, Spf 40, Gel 4Oz

AGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Spf 40 Gel 4OzAGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Spf 40 Gel 4Oz Features:; Proven Aloe Gator effectiveness in a waterproof gel formula ; Completely waterproof for all-day protection ; SPF 40 ; 4 oz. (113 g)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about AGSLabs 10421 Aloe Gator Sunscreen, Spf 40, Gel 4Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment