Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen, Kids Spf 18, 4 -Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Review

Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen, Kids Spf 18, 4 -Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Yesterday we went to the beach and we were sorely (and "sorely" is the operative word) disappointed by this sunscreen. I slathered it on everyone in our family, didn't even go in the water (it was freezing) and yet we all got burned. We're fair skinned and I could have sworn that I'd used this brand with success but it could have been that I had bought a higher SPF in the past. Normally, I really like Alba products but I don't think I will be buying this sunscreen again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen, Kids Spf 18, 4 -Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)

Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen, Kids Spf 18, this fragrance free, gentle lotion for all - over use helps protect kids from sunburn with an effective, mineral - based, UVA & UVB broad-spectrum reflective barrier.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen, Kids Spf 18, 4 -Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment