
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I am fond of the Bull Frog gel sunblock. I got this for the protection rating and the price. It's NOT a gel, nor is it as easy to apply being more viscous. It requires putting on more to gain the same coverage. It will be on your skin for a day or so and even after a shower the next day, I could visibly see the cream in my pores. On the other hand, it REALLY works well. I think this would be an excellent block for a swimmer or heavy worker, or for kids' protection on a long day.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bullfrog Sunblock Superblock Formula Spf 50, Waterproof, 5-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
Powered by solar sphere technology boosts the power of the sunscreen activities. This unique Superblock formula uses both organic and inorganic sunscreens to work cohesively with the SolarSphere technology to deliver superior protection. The new and improved SuperBlock formula powered by SolarSphere technology makes the sun’s radiation scatter even more effectively than using organic and inorganic ingredients alone. By improving the scatter, we are further limiting how much UV actually reaches the skin.

0 comments:
Post a Comment