Monday, August 8, 2011

Lab Series Nutriplexx Hair and Scalp Protector SPF Review

Lab Series Nutriplexx Hair and Scalp Protector SPF
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this product to wear here in sunny FL. My hair is really short and I wanted to protect my hair and scalp from the harsh sun of FL. The protector is like a lotion. It spreads smoothly and goes a long way. I have tried other sunscreen products and broke out. I have had no issues with any breakouts from this product. The lotion does not clump my hair like a gel which is nice since it still allows the hair to do what it was intended to do, protect the scalp from the sun. It leaves the hair shiny and more controlled (less frizzy). It does not have the control of a promenade or a gel. I still use other products when I am not planning on spending a lot of time in the sun.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lab Series Nutriplexx Hair and Scalp Protector SPF


Nutriplexx Hair & Scalp Protector SPF 8 triple action gel boosts hair shine and controllability while helping protect hair and scalp from the damaging effects of the sun.

Formulated for all hair types.


Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Lab Series Nutriplexx Hair and Scalp Protector SPF

0 comments:

Post a Comment