
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used this for the first time today. I bought it at Wal-Mart, do did not purchase on amazon. I recently had a couple of sun spots treated with BBL laser (this works for those of you wondering, had treatment on Wednesday and today being Sunday the spots are almost completely gone) that being said, I want to prevent future spots so I bought this product. I plan to use it as my daily moisturizer under my makeup. So far I can say that it is very moisturizing, however, it does have a slight greasy feel to it. Says it won't clog pores or cause breakouts, but we will see... since I just started using I cannot testify as to whether it will cause breakouts for me or not. Will post again after a couple of weeks and let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Spectrum and Sunblock, SPF 100, 3-Ounce
Spectrum+ advanced sunblock face SPF 100+ has comprehensive full spectrum uva/uvb protection that helps prevent deep oxidative damage.
Click here for more information about Neutrogena Spectrum and Sunblock, SPF 100, 3-Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment