
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I really like this sunscreen, it does it's job very well.
And the spray is easy to press down and a nice spray comes out, kindof like hair spray...The only thing that I didn't like is that I ran out of it to quickly :0
Click Here to see more reviews about: Peter Thomas Roth Continuous Sunscreen Mist SPF 30
Oil-free, water-resistant, no rub, quick, and even 360° coverage with UVA/UVB protection and anti-oxidant vitamin E. For all skin types.This oil-free, water-resistant, continuous spray mist with SPF30 and anti-oxidant vitamin E protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as environmental damage. Easy to use, multi-directional, one-touch spray works at any angle without clogging - even upside down, and allows for quick and even coverage on those hard to reach areas such as the back of the knees, shoulders and lower back. Lightweight formula with a fresh scent absorbs quickly; no need for rubbing.Dermatolgoist TestedAnimal Cruelty FreeMade in USA
Click here for more information about Peter Thomas Roth Continuous Sunscreen Mist SPF 30

0 comments:
Post a Comment