
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have crazy sensitive skin, I looked literally EVERYWHERE for a high spf sun block I could put on my face that wouldn't make me break out - this is the ONLY one out there that works for me. The price is absolutely worth it. It goes on clear, non-greasy, and it's just a total face saver. I've been a loyal PTR fan ever since, it's the only stuff I can use on my face. Worth ever penny!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock
What it is:An extra-sheer lotion that provides protection against skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays.What it is formulated to do:This fast-absorbing, greaseless complex delivers maximum sun protection without leaving behind any sticky residue. The secret to the formula's weightless protection is the advanced ingredient, Parsol(R) 1789. This smooth essential is ideal for everyday wear.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanWhat else you need to know:Infusions of skin-calming allantoin; soothing aloe vera; moisturizing pro-vitamin B5; and vitamins A, C, and E offer antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Click here for more information about Peter Thomas Roth Ultra Lite Oil-Free Sunblock

0 comments:
Post a Comment