Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Solar Sense Clear Zinc Sport, Lotion, SPF 50 5 fl oz (150 ml) Review

Solar Sense Clear Zinc Sport, Lotion, SPF 50 5 fl oz (150 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Best sunscreen I have used. Since I am fair skinned I need all the help I can get. Zinc is the best protection from sun exposure, the zinc is good for your skin and it stays on during heavy perspiration. My skin has actually improved from other sunscreens since using it. It goes on white (I use a good amount) but clears. I just hope the company continues to make it. Much better than using Desitin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Solar Sense Clear Zinc Sport, Lotion, SPF 50 5 fl oz (150 ml)

New Solar Sense Clear Zinc Sport Lotion provides high performance protection against UVA/UVB rays even during your most strenuous workout! Only Solar Sense has micronized Zinc Oxide, a physical sunblock, that forms a clear shield to repel the sun's rays and prevent skin from absorbing them. It's sweatproof, waterproof, non-greasy, hypo-allergenic and won't clog your pores. Plus this fragrance-free formula won't break down in the sun. You get superior protection in a convenient, easy application lotion!With Green Tea & Aloe Ultra Sweatproof Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen Waterproof Non-Greasy Absorbs Quickly Manufactured in Canada

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Solar Sense Clear Zinc Sport, Lotion, SPF 50 5 fl oz (150 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment