Sunday, August 7, 2011

SolBar Avo SPF 32 4 oz. Review

SolBar Avo SPF 32 4 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started using this sunscreen after my father's dermatologist told me that she uses it. It is hard to find in the stores, so this time around I ordered it online and it was here in two days. It disappears on the skin quickly, has no scent, and is very effective. I spend many hours outdoors and have not had issues with sun burn if I have this on. I do notice it's presence when I go to wash my face, otherwise I would have given it a 5 star.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SolBar Avo SPF 32 4 oz.

SolBar Avo SPF 32 is a rich, moisturizing lotion designed to protect against both UVA and UVB rays.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about SolBar Avo SPF 32 4 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment