
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love this stuff. I use it on my kiddos all the time. I abandoned aerosol sunscreens about 2 years ago because I was not getting the coverage that my children needed. They ended up burned in spots. The SmartShield Kids Sunscreen is fantastic - it goes on like lotion and absorbs quickly so kids can jump in the pool immediately. It is not greasy and does not stain my kid suits or cover-ups. I also use SmartShield's Sunscreen for myself as well as their self-tanner which give you nice even coverage. These are amazing products that truly deliver on their promise.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SPF 30 KIDS Sunscreen Lotion 4.5 oz
SmartShield's moisturizing sunscreen lotion is easy to apply and recommended for everyday protection against harmful UVA/ UVB rays. This eco-friendly product is oil free and absorbs quickly into the skin. All SmartShield products meet or exceed FDA standards.
Click here for more information about SPF 30 KIDS Sunscreen Lotion 4.5 oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment