Saturday, September 10, 2011

Coppertone Faces - Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion (3oz.) Review

Coppertone Faces - Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion (3oz.)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this sunscreen yesterday in Target on a whim, I've tried many others that would claim that they are shine free, absorb quickly, etc. Even more expensive ones, but always looked like an oil sleek and felt that you have some sort of film on your skin. I have a very sensitive skin, it breaks out from everything immediately! This one is - oh yes! heaven. Went on very smoothly, lightly, as if not even there, didn't have to rub it in, just kind of disappeared into my skin, wonderful clean feeling and no shine! I hope this one will be around for a while, because I am sold!
P.S. at the end of the day my skin is still feeling clean and fresh.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coppertone Faces - Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion (3oz.)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Coppertone Faces - Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion (3oz.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment