
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This isn't a revolutionary product, but I wasn't looking for one. It is simply a creamy eyeliner. It goes on easy. It's the type of mechanical pencil that you twist to raise the product up. It's very fine, so easy to apply in a thin line or build up for a heavier look. The color is great for green and hazel green eyes. I use the coordinating mascara and get lots of compliments. It does tend to melt off after awhile, but I live in a *very* humid climate. I have not purchased this from Amazon, so I can not speak to the other reviewers issue with only receiving one vs two.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Green, Raisin Quartz 004, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Expertly coordinated shades intensify your eye color like never before! Pop the green in your eyes with contrasting pearlescent raisin quartz. Satiny formula glides on smoothly; convenient built-in sharpener keeps liner precise. Hypoallergenic. Good for contact lens wearers. Made in USA.

0 comments:
Post a Comment