
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is the tinted moisturizer that I have been searching, searching, and searching for (while spending and wasting big bucks on ones that do not work). I am very fair (with neutral tone) and I love this yellow based product. It blends in like a dream, doesn't emphasize fine lines, has a spf, isn't too thick or too thin, is oil-free (a must for me), doesn't make me look orange, and is lovely under any of my mineral powder foundations. I got a sample from Sephora and ordred it right away. Realized that I loved it so much that I bought another tube from Benefit and paid a high price to have it shipped in one day (but so much less than I have paid for other tinted moisturizers that were too dark, too sticky, too wrong). Love, Love, Love this product!!!! My search is finally over- YAY!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Lite SPF 15
You rebel, our bestselling defiantly different tinted moisturizer with SPF15, now comes in a brand new lite shade specifically formulated for fair-skinned rebels. You rebel lite casts just a hint of tint. And just like her big, defiant sis, you rebel lite is loaded up with soothing aloe, antioxidant Vitamin E & Vitamin A for soft, supple skin. So glow wild!
Click here for more information about Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Lite SPF 15

0 comments:
Post a Comment