
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Now I will accept that possibly the bottle I have has something wrong with it, but this is the worst sunscreen I have ever tried!
It is gritty-- like a face scrub, and extremely greasy. I washed it off immediately after applying it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cosmedicine Global Health Face UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen
Global Health SPF 30 FaceUVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Lotion with Antioxidants Skin ProtectantThis revolutionary, waterless, weightless UVA/UVB protector with 4 potent sunscreens:Allows you to run, job, play in the sun with complete confidence and comfort Won't melt even under the highest heat or humidity Helps protect against age-accelerating free radical damage induced by UV radiation Won't fume or burn eyes Because this formula has no water, the texture is richer, yet never looks chalky, never feels heavy, greasy or sticky.In clinical studies, it measured:ZERO running, dripping and spreading ZERO irritationA major medical institution consulted on the design and data analysis of clinical studies for Cosmedicine products.Truth is BeautyMade in USA
Click here for more information about Cosmedicine Global Health Face UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen

0 comments:
Post a Comment