Saturday, December 3, 2011

Aloe Up Pro Sport SPF 30 4oz Review

Aloe Up Pro Sport SPF 30 4oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live in New Zealand. I purchased some Aloe Up Sport at a ski resort and found it very easy to put on and non greasy. In New Zealand we pretty much have to wear SPF30 every day during summer. I hate how most sun screens are very greasy and often end up staining your clothes. Not so with Aloe Up. I was up dubious at first of how much sun protection it would offer as it seemed a bit too light. However I haven't been burnt wearing it yet.
The only problem with Aloe Up in New Zealand is it is quite hard to get hold of. The only places that seem to sell it are specialist surf shops or the aforementioned ski resort. I would purchase it through Amazon but the shipping cost the NZ are too high.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aloe Up Pro Sport SPF 30 4oz

Pro Sport sunscreen was designed for serious athletes- from skiers and snowboarders to volleyball players and surfers- who demand a technical product for extreme conditions. This dry lotion formula combines a 35% Aloe Vera Gel base with 4 active sunsceen ingredients and a non-water-soluble emulsifier. Won't run into your eyes and sting, even after being in the water.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aloe Up Pro Sport SPF 30 4oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment