Friday, December 2, 2011

Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Ultra Mist Sunblock Lotion SPF30 6fl ounces, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Review

Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Ultra Mist Sunblock Lotion SPF30 6fl ounces, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Application: OK - The spray could be wider
Protection: Perfect - The SPF worked very well with my skin type
Tear free: Perfect
I followed the application instructions, waited 15 minutes, I put my shirt and went to the beach.
Result: my clothes were stained, washed three times and could not take off them.
I would recommend this product, but because of the stains on my clothes, I do not recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Ultra Mist Sunblock Lotion SPF30 6fl ounces, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Banana Boat® Suncare is the first and only widely available brand to offer a tear-free continuous spray. Kids Tear-Free SPF 50 Continuous Lotion Spray is gentle so it won’t irritate your child’s eyes or skin. Plus, the white lotion lets mom see where she’s applied for no missed spots!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Ultra Mist Sunblock Lotion SPF30 6fl ounces, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment