Saturday, December 10, 2011

Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 100, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Review

Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 100, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For my children, I started buying the sunscreens specially for kids (spf 45 or 50). Then, I met a good sunscreen of SPF 70, which I liked even better, that would protect my children further. Then, I met another sunscreen, one of SPF 85, and it was better still! But following the advise from friends, I tried to get better protection against our tropical Sun (I live in the Dominican Republic), for my children and myself's swimming practice. So, I purchased this product...
While it works, I cannot say that it does better than my previous sunscreen of SPF 85. The previous sunscreen (the 85 SPF one) protected us better (fair skins on all of us), helping us to get no more than a mild tone on our skins. I don't know if it was because the 85 SPF resisted the water activity better... With this Banana Boat Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 100, we got noticeably more toned. But what really had me worried is that I noticed on my face some darker spots that weren't there before (it's been about five days, and thank God they are not there anymore!). Probably those spots were because of some residue of beauty cream on my face, but when I used the other sunscreen (the 85 SPH), it was under the same circumstances, so maybe it is that this sunscreen SPF 100 from Banana Boat doesn't interact well with other creams (if any possible residue was left, in the first place), or maybe is that the Sun at that moment was too much for this sunscreen to fight against (10:30 am). I compare this sunscreen stregth with the 45 SPF sunscreen I used before having higher protection available, and find them very alike in protection.
Please, have in mind that I used this Banana Boat just once, but the thing is that I don't dare to try it again (I am scared of those dark spots, and we all were noticeably more "touched" by the Sun that time!). I decided to go back to my previous sunscreen SPF 85. My husband will use this Banana Boat 100 SPF for his work, since he does't have to swim there, thus, the sunscreen will resist better (we hope!).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 100, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 100 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.Maximum Banana Boat Protection with SPF 100

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 100, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment