Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hawaiian Tropic 03416 Cool Aloe I.c.e. Lidocaine Gel Review

Hawaiian Tropic 03416 Cool Aloe I.c.e. Lidocaine Gel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It kinda burns when putting it on a sunburn but it instantly cools like ice...plus when I used it I was near a fan which made it even better.
Wont stop the peeling though. =S

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hawaiian Tropic 03416 Cool Aloe I.c.e. Lidocaine Gel

A cooling touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit and nut extracts a powerful sunburn relief with the ultimate in After Sun Care. This powerful formula has increased levels of Lidocaine and will I.C.E. your burn with an Instant Cooling Effect.Enriched with Allantoin and nature's healer - Aloe Vera, this formula helps to prevent peeling and aids in the temporary pain relief of sunburns, scrapes, and most minor skin irritations.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hawaiian Tropic 03416 Cool Aloe I.c.e. Lidocaine Gel

0 comments:

Post a Comment