Friday, January 13, 2012

Banana Boat Surf UVA & UVB Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 6 Fluid Ounces Review

Banana Boat Surf UVA and UVB Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 6 Fluid Ounces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is by far the best sunblock I have ever used. I surf and this sunscreen doesn't run in my eyes, I have not burned once (I have fare skin, and it can be applied right before I go in the water, no need to wait 15 minutes. Banana boat has stopped making this producted, which is a shame. I am hoping that they will bring it back. If there is any left on the planet I will buy it all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Surf UVA & UVB Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 6 Fluid Ounces

AquaShield H2O Protection™ 8 Hour Waterproof Waterproofs Instantly Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic Easy to Apply Blocks Reflected RaysBanana Boat® Surf Sunblock with AquaShield H20™ Protection is a non-greasy lotion that uses a unique blend of sun protectors to instantly create a waterproof shield on your skin. Unlike ordinary sunscreens, the sun protection works the moment you apply it. And because it lasts for 8 hours, it provides all day waterproof protection from the sun, in and out of the water.Made in Canada

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Banana Boat Surf UVA & UVB Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 6 Fluid Ounces

0 comments:

Post a Comment