
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've had a carcinoma removed from my neck, so I really need serious sun protection. This product has titanium dioxide, which is one of the ingredients my dermatologist says I must use daily. I also have very sensitive skin, and this gives me enough moisture, even in the dead of winter, without causing irritation. It is a little expensive for the amount, but it lasts me almost 4 months if I pull the applicator out (basically break it!) and get everything out of the tube at the end.
I've never had a problem with the pump. You need to pump it at the beginning of a new tube but after that it works fine. I'm thinking that one might have been defective. (I'm so cheap I would have pulled it open & done anything just to finish the product up!!)
Click Here to see more reviews about: BeautiControl Cell Block-C Cell Protection SPF 20
It works on all skin types, including sensitive skin. Enjoy the appearance of improved skin tone and diminished fine lines and wrinkles, while receiving the very best sun protection.Shop for more BeautiControl products at the Beauti Affair Store
Click here for more information about BeautiControl Cell Block-C Cell Protection SPF 20

0 comments:
Post a Comment