Friday, January 6, 2012

California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5oz (Pack of 2) Review

California Baby SPF 18  Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5oz (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this sunscreen! I originally bought it for "normal/everyday" use on my son (I was planning on using a higher SPF on beach/park days) and found that I have become completely addicted to it. I have become more and more strict about the beauty products I use, since there are so many health and environmental concerns with so many of the "normal" additives in sunblocks, lotions, and other beauty products (for more info check [...]).
This lotion is amazing. It smells great. I was wearing it at a wedding recently and was constantly complemented on my "perfume". The very light and subtle scent of lemongrass and gardenia is not your typical sunscreen scent, but it is very light and refreshing. I use it on my face daily. To be true, it is a little on the heavy side for me (I would classify my skin as normal-oily), but I find that after an hour or so the "dewy-ness" has disappeared. I have heard it called greasy, but I have not had that experience. I have never noticed an oily or greasy look to my skin, it just feels REALLY well hydrated!
Unlike other natural sunscreens, it rubs in easily, and is absorbed quickly. I highly recommend this product for both baby and adult usage.

Click Here to see more reviews about: California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5oz (Pack of 2)

4.5 oz / 135 ml bottle with locking pump. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun. Scented with a beautiful aromatherapy blend that includes lemongrass. Use on face (does not sting the eyes) and body. For year-round use. SPF Protection Level: Provides moderate-level protection against sunburn. Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 40 minutes of activity in water or perspiring. California Baby Everyday/Year-Round scented sunscreens smell divine! No overpowering beach-y scents here, just pure light and refreshing essential oils that make our all-star SPF 18 a joy to use. It's ultra-light and sheer, making it ideal for use on the face and can easily double as a morning moisturizer. Packaged with a convenient pump that locks for safe travel-- it's perfectly portable! Formulated without PABA or invasive chemicals, our silky SPF 18 moisturizing lotion is simple and elegant utilizing a micronized titanium dioxide. It sits on top of the skin scattering and reflecting dangerous UVA-UVB rays, providing broad-spectrum protection. Non-staining. No nut oils, gluten, soy, oat or dairy. Made in the U.S.A.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5oz (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment