
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have used this product for about a year now and really like it. I have skin sensitivities and use only natural products. I have found the California Baby line of products from the shampoo, lotions and suncreens to be very easy on my skin. I burn very easily and even though this is only SPF 18 it still does the job. I have never burned using this product. Yes it is thick and does take a little rubbing to get the white look to disappear. For a non chemical suncreen I'll take that over the chemical stuff anyday. I tried it on my face but with my combination skin it was a little greasy. I use it mostly on my arms and legs and have no problem with it. I also use the SPF 30 fragrance free suncreen as well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: California Baby SPF18, Fragrance-Free, 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 2)
4.5 oz / 135 ml bottle with locking pump. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun. No fragrance or scent masking agents. Use on face (does not sting the eyes) and body. Does not sting the eyes! For year-round use. SPF Protection Level: Provides moderate-level protection against sunburn. Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 40 minutes of activity in water or perspiring. Whether you have sensitive skin or just like your UV protection without scent, our all-star SPF 18 has got you covered. It's ultra-light and sheer, making it ideal for use on the face and can easily double as a morning moisturizer. Packaged with a convenient pump that locks for safe travel-- it's perfectly portable! Formulated without PABA or invasive chemicals, our silky SPF18 moisturizing lotion is simple and elegant utilizing a micronized titanium dioxide. It sits on top of the skin scattering and reflecting dangerous UVA-UVB rays, providing broad-spectrum protection. Non-staining. No nut oils, gluten, soy, oat or dairy. Made in the U.S.A.
Click here for more information about California Baby SPF18, Fragrance-Free, 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment