Sunday, June 17, 2012

Banana Boat Sunblock Sun Wear Lotion, SPF 50 6 fl oz (88 ml) Review

Banana Boat Sunblock Sun Wear Lotion, SPF 50 6 fl oz (88 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is the best I've ever used. No strong or harsh smell and is smooth as silk. I burn easy, however, with this product I do not burn. Hopefully, this product will be back on the market soon!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Sunblock Sun Wear Lotion, SPF 50 6 fl oz (88 ml)

Essential Organic BotanicalsOil-Free Daily sunblock lotion SPF 50 Ultra Sheer, Clean Feel Age-Defying Complex Photostable Formula AvoTriplex™ Advanced UVA/UVB protectionBan harmful UV rays with your essential everyday Sun Wear™ Faces lotion. This 100% oil-free, ultra sheer sunblock has patented AvoTriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun. The formula contains anti-aging ingredients to help your skin appear more youthful and radiant.Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Very Water ResistantMade in CanadaQuestions? 1-800-SafeSun

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Banana Boat Sunblock Sun Wear Lotion, SPF 50 6 fl oz (88 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment