Friday, June 8, 2012

The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation Review

The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a sample of The Body Shop's Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation in the shade #04. Ordinarily I would never have picked that color for myself. It looks kind of orange on my PC's monitor, however, I think the color is great. I don't look like I'm wearing anything...and certainly not orange face paint. And I have fair skin with freckles and light auburn hair. The great thing about it, for me, is that it's not oily. And it doesn't make my face look like an oil slick in a matter of hours, which is amazing, because most products make my already greasy skin look like a mirror. The product description says that it's medium to full coverage, which isn't true. It's very light. If you want to disguise imperfections or discolorations this isn't going to do it in my opinion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation

Best if you want to: Give your skin an impeccable, radiant finish with a cream-to-powder foundation. Best for: medium to full coverage, all skin types What it is designed to do: Light diffusing particles instantly brighten the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Community Trade marula oil from Namibia helps to repair skin’s moisture barrier. Baobab oil, which contains vitamins A, E and F, encourages the regeneration of skin cells. Optisol™ UVA and UVB offers broad spectrum UV protection.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation

0 comments:

Post a Comment