
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've used Exuviance Cover Blend make up for almost 8 years. It is a great foundation for a number of reasons. I have very sensitive skin and this make up does not irritate it at all. I also tend to have slight rosacia and this make up covers and hides the redness really well. It is also the only make up I've found that stays on my face all day. It has a light feel and does not look heavy on my skin. I am now in my early 50's and still find this to be the best make up for my aging skin. I've tried others (including Derma Blend) in hopes of finding something a little less expensive, but none of them compare to Cover Blend. It just can't be beat!
Click Here to see more reviews about: CoverBlend by Exuviance Concealing Treatment Makeup SPF 20 .5 oz
A highly opaque, smudge-resistant creme developed to conceal, treat and protect. Formulated with a unique Polyhydroxy acid, gluconolactone, to provide superior moisturization and antioxidants, while evening skin tone and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Natural, light reflecting all-day-wear coverage for all skin flaws including blemishes, age spots, scars or uneven skin tone. Non-creasing. Water resistant. Broad spectrum SPF 20. 14 shades

0 comments:
Post a Comment