Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2009 Tini Faces Spf 4 Hyproallergenic Bronzing Scent Free 3 Oz Review

2009 Tini Faces Spf 4 Hyproallergenic Bronzing Scent Free 3 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This lotion felt great on my face and didn't make me breakout like most tanning lotions do. I didn't get any color from it while tanning, though. I would have better color results if I didn't wear any lotion at all.
On the upside, I could definitely use this as a daily moisturizer. It smells good, makes my skin soft but not oily, and is gentle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2009 Tini Faces Spf 4 Hyproallergenic Bronzing Scent Free 3 Oz

fiestsa sun 2009 TINI FACES spf 4 Hyproallergenic bronzing Scent Free 3 ozTINI FACES SPF4 Hypoallergenic Bronzing Facial ComplexSPF 4 Hypoallergenic Facial Lotion with Light BronzersAnti-aging ComplexPut your best face forward and get ready to enjoy what an alluring, healthy tan can do for you.This exclusive faces only complex is designed to restore your skins youthfulness while providing you with a gorgeous, healthy golden glow. Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic formula with ample doses of Aloe Vera, moisturizers and a touch of sugar cane based bronzers allows your most important feature on your body to receive a brilliant, long-lasting, beautiful bronze. Tini FacesTM...Stop covering it up and start showing it off!

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about 2009 Tini Faces Spf 4 Hyproallergenic Bronzing Scent Free 3 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment