Friday, March 25, 2011

Presun Ultra Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Review

Presun Ultra Gel Sunscreen SPF30
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a surfer and have gone through the full gammut of different waterproof sunscreens. This one provides the best protection and is the longest lasting as well. It doesn't make me break out. If I apply it 15 or 20 minutes before I go in the water, it doesn't run in my eyes. It's great stuff. For those looking for another source for purchasing: you should be able to buy it at your local HOSPITAL pharmacy. It will cost $10-$12 but is convenient for those needing a bottle right away.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Presun Ultra Gel Sunscreen SPF30

Made with Parsol 1789 to protect from harmful UVA and UVB rays.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Presun Ultra Gel Sunscreen SPF30

0 comments:

Post a Comment