Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Bull Frog Gel dries quickly and offers long-lasting waterproof protection. It does feel a little tacky at first, but after wearing it for some time, I do not feel like I have it on.
Since it is a gel, it has an alcohol base, which can sting the eyes and burn the nose, if you get it close enough to inhale. I suggest it not be used on the face and another sunscreen be used there. It does have a tendency to peel when the dried sunscreen is rubbed, and that can be a little unsightly.
PROS:
*dries quickly
*waterproof
*long-lasting protection from the sun
*lightweight, doesn't feel like I'm wearing itCONS:
*alcohol base stings the nose and eyes
*peels when rubbed
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bullfrog Quik Gel SPF 36 Sunblock with UV Extender - 5.0 oz.
Great Product for Maximum UVA/UVB Protection
Click here for more information about Bullfrog Quik Gel SPF 36 Sunblock with UV Extender - 5.0 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment