Saturday, April 23, 2011

MISSION Skincare Anti-Sting Sunscreen SPF 30+ Facestick, 0.6-Ounce Unit Review

MISSION Skincare Anti-Sting Sunscreen SPF 30+ Facestick, 0.6-Ounce  Unit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I run 4 days a week and in this 100 degree summer it's rough. I have always had a difficult time with sunscreen mixing with sweat and dripping into my eyes.. NOT ANY MORE. I'm fair skinned and no sunscreen is not an option. I put this stuff on 1/2 hour before pounding pavement and I get a great run... Even when sweat gets in my eyes, there is NO STING, NO TEARS. Great Protection.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MISSION Skincare Anti-Sting Sunscreen SPF 30+ Facestick, 0.6-Ounce Unit

Athletes know that if you're active in the sun,"normal" sunscreens just won't cut it. The problem is that they don't stay on, they sting your eyes and they leave your skin feeling greasy. So our team of skincare scientists, working with the world's greatest athletes, created something better: Anti-Sting Sunscreen SPF 30+ Facestick.Using a unique, high-performance formula, SPF 30+ Facestick safely and effectively shields your skin against both UVA and UVB rays. And its paraben-free, vitamin-enriched formula makes it perfect for everyday use during any outdoor activity.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about MISSION Skincare Anti-Sting Sunscreen SPF 30+ Facestick, 0.6-Ounce Unit

0 comments:

Post a Comment