Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've tried many products. Standard products like Neutrogena dry and irritate my skin, and I am concerned about the chemicals in products like Aveeno. I have tried many "health food" brands - some are too thin to be protective, some are way too greasy and too difficult to wash off, some are too goopy, some have too strong and unpleasant an odor, and almost none of them claim to be "waterproof".
My husband burns easily through many of the "health food" brands, but he has used this product with success even during water activities near the equator in summertime. I have used this product on my face on top of lighter sunscreens, just for extra protection from heavy sun exposure and find that it did not cause me to burn or break out (maybe one small pimple after 7 days of piling on a couple of layers of it throughout the day while biking through the south of France and sweating heavily). For awhile I couldn't find this product on the shelf because they had repackaged it. I was so disappointed and never found a better product in the meantime. I am thrilled to see that it is back!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen Lotion, Very Water Resistant, Fragrance-Free, SPF 50, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
Fragrance free. Helps prevent sunburn. Provides high protection against sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Advanced 8 hour water resistant formula. An advanced very water resistant formula that stays on even during prolonged water sports,
0 comments:
Post a Comment