Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Really needed to address this product, especially based on the one previous review. This is a wonderful product for those of us who are allergic to any of the other sunscreens. I've searched for years for a sunscreen that I could use, as we spend a good portion of our winters in Florida. I even had severe reactions to the formulations that my dermatologist suggested, but could wear this product.
Yes, it does "stick with you", but that's even going in and out of the Gulf (and I don't usually re-apply, even though I should).
Put on a thin coat. Then just use good old soap and a washcloth in the shower when you get home.
Click Here to see more reviews about: UV Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ 5.29 oz
It's All Good!!A light non-greasy sunscreen which hydrates your skin and protects against UV radiation.No Added Fragrance Natures Finest Oils Preservative Free Non Greasy Moisturizing Grapeseed Green TeaWater ResistantRecyclable PackageProduct of Australia
Click here for more information about UV Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ 5.29 oz
0 comments:
Post a Comment