Sunday, May 8, 2011

Erbaviva Children's Sunscreen Review

Erbaviva Children's Sunscreen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried almost all the existing natural sunscreen products. Badger is a good product that I use on my daughter. But most natural sunscreens are too heavy, too drying, or too whitening for my own face. This one is the best for me to use on my own face, non-irritating and non-drying (I put on a little bit jojoba oil first and then spread it fairly easily). I was concerned with the low SPF at first. That was why I tried various other natural products with higher SPF. No luck so far. This has been the best one. Highly recommend as a daily sunscreen. When I need to be in sun more extensively, I will probably used a higher SPF product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Erbaviva Children's Sunscreen

The most natural sunscreen you will find. Light without any chemicals, it is suitable for the most sensitive skin. Ideal for face and body for adults and babies alike. At SPF 15, it provides full sprectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays for many hours.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Erbaviva Children's Sunscreen

0 comments:

Post a Comment