Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a regular user (4+ times per day) of lip-balm - usually ChapStick, Blistex, or Carmex. Last year after being diagnosed with skin cancer, SPF became a conscious concern for all my skin care products. Whether make-up, lip-balm, or moisturizer, one thing I've noticed is that sunscreen often makes the texture, consistency, and smell of a product a little hard to tolerate. Since my diagnosis I've tried numerous products with added "sunscreen" trying to incorporate more protection into my daily life - not just days I plan to be staying out in the sun. The SPF 4-15 varieties of Chapstick are good, the SPF 15 in Blistex is good, the SPF 30 Chapstick (Ultra) is so disgusting I won't use it unless I have no other option. I was concerned that SPF 45 would be nasty, since I can always taste smell and feel sunscreen in health/beauty products. I love this Hawaiian Tropic SPF 45! The taste and smell are "tropical" as advertised...reminiscent of a pina colada. I don't taste or smell the sunscreen at all. And even better, the lip balm is moist and glides easily and smoothly across my lips. Many sunscreen products are sticky/tacky feeling and don't glide on or rub in very well. I will definitely be stocking up on this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm Stick Sunscreen, SPF 45, Tropical Flavor 1 ea
SunSure ProtectionDelicious Indulgence with juicy, moisturizing flavors that protect while they soften lips! Not only will you help protect your lips with SPF 45+, but you will also keep them soft with the Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter and Vitamins A, C & E enriched formulas. Also great for often forgotten spots like your nose, ears and cheeks! Formulated with our patented SunSure® Technology - Tested in the natural sunlight! - Less chemical sunscreens - Advanced UVA Protection Water resistant Helps reduce your chances of chapping, blistering and sunburn Lightweight and non-waxy Moisturizing with Vitamins A, C & E Delicious Tropical flavor Great for everyday use Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended as a safe and effective sunscreenMade in the USA
0 comments:
Post a Comment