Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vivite Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) Review

Vivite Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started to use this product as it was recommended to me by my Dermatologists four/five months ago. This small tube last very long. It is not bad for the price at all. I paid $49.00 for this product at my dermatologists office. I got a better saving ordering it in Amazon.
Also, with this product you only need a peasize to cover the entire face. It is a great moisturizer for the skin to keep it soft and younger looking. I use it daily especially during the day.
FYI - The only thing I would warn anyone who may buy this product is that, if you have a new bottle and it pumps out the product then later on nothing would pump, please do not unscrew the pump. Tap the bottom of the bottle first then you can pump the product. Believe me, I learn the hardway. I remember not seeing any instructions about the bottle itself. I only knew about it from my dermatologists after mentioning to her the trouble I have with the pump on this product and that is when she informed me that all I need to do is tap it at the bottom.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vivite Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Exfoliates | Hydrates | ProtectsVivité Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 is the next level of dermal protection and rejuvenation. It provides an added level of defense from the damaging UVA/UVB rays while penetrating into the dermis.Questions or Comments?800.377.7790M-F, 6 AM - 4:30 PM, PTMade in U.S.A.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Vivite Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment