Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This item provides absolutely great protection for a long time and goes on very easily. I've used another Elta MD water resistant product and it worked well too, but went on much thicker and was harder to apply. This works great. I just give a quick spray to my head and face(shaved head here), and rubbed it in a little bit. It went on white, which is great to check coverage, but cleared up very quickly. I would recommend this for use with kids. I haven't had any problem yet with it stinging my eyes, which a lot of sunscreens do when you get wet or sweaty and rub your face. I can't wait for to use it next summer with the kids.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Elta MD UV Spray SPF 46 4 oz.
Instantly get sun protection with Elta MD UV Spray SPF 46, a convenient and quick spray sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection. This water-resistant formula makes it easy to shield hard-to-reach areas, so youre fully covered, from head to toe. Spraying on white so you can ensure complete coverage, it rubs in clear, for a seamless application. This paraben-free, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free sunscreen is gentle and ideal for those with extra sensitive skin.
Click here for more information about Elta MD UV Spray SPF 46 4 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment