Monday, July 18, 2011

Obagi-C Rx C-SunGuard SPF 30 3 fl oz / 90 ml Review

Obagi-C Rx C-SunGuard SPF 30 3 fl oz / 90 ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received product in good condition as posted. The first time to try this sunscreen. First few times I think it was too thick then try to put few drop and dap on your skin instead of spread out , it works better that way and stay all day.
Someday I didn't use any foundation and only this sunscreen and press powder, it makes my skin look good and stay pretty long.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Obagi-C Rx C-SunGuard SPF 30 3 fl oz / 90 ml

C - Sunguard SPF30 is formulated with ultra-sheer Z-cote an effective barrier that provides a superior measure of sun protection from UVB damage and against long-UVA rays linked to premature skin aging. Regular application of C-SunGuard SPF30 can help protect your Photolumines skin from future sun damage.

Buy NowGet 61% OFF

Click here for more information about Obagi-C Rx C-SunGuard SPF 30 3 fl oz / 90 ml

0 comments:

Post a Comment