Friday, July 1, 2011

UVSunSense UV Exposure Monitoring Wristband 7 ea Review

UVSunSense UV Exposure Monitoring Wristband 7 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have fair freckly skin that burns easily and I often accidentally get sunburned because I don't realize I've been in the sun too long until it's too late. These wristbands help you decide when it's time to put on more sunscreen and time to get out of the sun.
It's not completely obvious from the directions which colors mean "reapply sunscreen" and "get out of the sun", but I think it probably depends on how fair your skin is. I just reapplied sunscreen when it was sort of peachy-colored and got out of the sun when it started to get a little yellowy. Over the three sunny days boating on a lake, I didn't get even a little sunburned.

Click Here to see more reviews about: UVSunSense UV Exposure Monitoring Wristband 7 ea

UV exposure monitored simply with the UVSunSense wristband.Easy-to-use wristbands tells you when to apply sunscreen - and when to hit the shade.Changes color to reflect your level of exposure to the sun For kids and adults with fair skin Dermatologist recommendedPackage contains 7 wrist bandsThe UVSunSense™ wristband is engineered to be used in conjunction with a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher to alert you to potential excessive exposure as you work or play in the sun.According to the American Cancer Society, a sunburn will fade, but damage to deeper layers of skin remains and can eventually cause cancer. That's why sun-safe habits should begin in childhood and last a lifetime.UVSunSense™ wristbands provide you with a simple sun-sensitive gauge through color change that alerts you when you need to reapply sunscreen and when to get out of the sun and its potential damaging effects.Band TransitionDid you know? UVSunSense™ wristbands are made using number 5 plastics (polypropylene) and can be recycled through many curbside programs.Made in the USA

Buy Now

Click here for more information about UVSunSense UV Exposure Monitoring Wristband 7 ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment