Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF25 1.7oz/50ml Review

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF25 1.7oz/50ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am an acne sufferer and was out looking for a good sunblock which did not irritate my skin. I have tried a multitude of different sunblocks and although many have been decent enough for me to use, this is the one that has agreed with me the most. I don't see myself using a different sun block any time soon.
One thing to note: I wear this sunscreen on a daily basis since I live in Miami and we get a lot of sun, but when I go to the beach I wear a stronger sunblock.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF25 1.7oz/50ml

DermalogicaUltra Sensitive Face Block SPF 25
(1.7 oz/50 ml)
Benefits
Contains no artificial fragrance or color
Designed for even the most sensitive skin
Provides broad-spectrum protection without irritating chemicals
Chemical-free sunscreen that helps prevent irritation for sensitive skin

Features
Vitamins C and E help improve skin's smoothness
Contains Grape Seed and Green Tea to soothe skin
Tinted formula helps shield skin against moisture loss and blends easily with skin
Titanium Dioxide provides chemical-free defense against the sun's damaging rays
Best for those with acne or sensitive skin, Dermalogica's Ultra Sensitive Face Block provides your skin with the needed protection from the sun's harmful rays.It contains vitamins C and E to improve the smoothness of your skin while the tinted formula helps protect your skin from extra moisture loss.It is also chemical-free to avoid irritation for those with sensitive skin.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF25 1.7oz/50ml

0 comments:

Post a Comment