Saturday, September 17, 2011

MenScience Advanced Lip Protection SPF 30 Review

MenScience Advanced Lip Protection SPF 30
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I get chapped lips pretty much every summer when I head to the beach for some reason, and I usually just use one of those 99-cent tubes they have at the drugstore. They tasted gross and made my lips feel greasy, but they did the job. A friend recommended I try this product, and I have to say, it's the best lip protector I've found yet. It costs a bit more than those cheap chapsticks at the store, but it makes my lips feel better immediately, and best of all, doesn't feel greasy AT ALL. Now I use it all the time, even when I'm not at the beach.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MenScience Advanced Lip Protection SPF 30

Advanced Lip Protection SPF 30 protects the lips from UVA and UVB damage, as well as environmental aggressors. It prevents sunburn and other forms of damage that lead to chapped, uncomfortable lips. Botanicals such as beeswax, soy and olive extracts moisturize while vitamins and other natural ingredients neutralize free radicals, calm irritation and provide calming sensations.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about MenScience Advanced Lip Protection SPF 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment