Friday, September 16, 2011

Revlon Moon Drops - Frost Lipstick .15 oz (4.2 g) Review

Revlon Moon Drops - Frost Lipstick .15 oz (4.2 g)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a wonderful color for auburn hair or red heads! I have had many compliments. It goes on smooth and moist with the color lasting several hours. I made a multiple purchase because it is getting harder and harder to find. In fact, I believe it may be a discontinued color.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Revlon Moon Drops - Frost Lipstick .15 oz (4.2 g)

A Revlon classic! Condition your lips with creamy Moon Drops Lipstick. Helps keep your lips soft and supple, with beautiful, flattering color. 29 shades in both crèmes and frosts.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Revlon Moon Drops - Frost Lipstick .15 oz (4.2 g)

0 comments:

Post a Comment