Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have always been on the lookout for a really good sunscreen. I've never stuck to one brand until I found this one. I tried it out after I saw how high it was ranked in the EWG's website for safest and most effective sunscreen. After using this product religously, my agespots/freckles disappeared and I get compliments on how fresh and youthful my skin looks. For me this serves as an effective and safe sunscreen as well as a foundation that evens out my skintone without looking heavy and cakey. It's a little pricey but I only use 3 bottles a year which adds up to $120 a year. That's cheaper than laser resurfacing and less painful!!!
Their customer service is just as amazing. The first time I tried the product, I noticed that the tinted sunscreen was a bit too pink for my skin tone. I called the company and together we came up with a solution. They sent me a sample size of a lighter color and I use that to mix with the one I already have. It turned out to be the perfect shade for my skin. Now, whenever I order the product through Amazon, the company just automatically sends me the sample size in that order. How amazing are they!!! I am definitely a customer for life!
christina wu
Click Here to see more reviews about: Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint
Click here for more information about Moisturizing Face Screen, SPF 30, Light Tint
0 comments:
Post a Comment